Advertisement for Recruitment on Long Term Contract basis at MUDRA
Head-Internal Audit (Grade M4) – 1 position
August 09, 2022
Government of India (GOI) has setup a Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd., hereinafter referred to as MUDRA, as a wholly owned subsidiary of SIDBI. Primary objective of MUDRA is to provide refinance to all eligible institutions in the business of lending to micro / small business entities engaged in manufacturing, trading and services activities with a loan requirement up to lakh. MUDRA would also look for new partners and channel agencies to provide finance to Last Mile Financiers of small / micro business enterprises.
MUDRA would further work to strengthen these institutions by extending other development support to expand their outreach, and also monitor the lending for micro enterprises.
MUDRA is presently a Company registered under Companies Act 2013 and is a Non-Banking Financial Institution. MUDRA invites applications from interested candidates as detailed below:
|s. No.||Name of posts||Type of Post||No. of positions in each post|
|1||Head- Internal Audit||On fixed term contract of 3 years||1|
- The eligibility criteria in terms of age, educational qualification, experience, key responsibilities and requisite skills for the post of Head – Internal audit is mentioned at Appendix l.
- MUDRA reserves the right to raise / modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification (including the percentage marks secured at Graduation level) and minimum post qualification work experience depending upon the response in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The qualification and experience can be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, at any stage of selection process, in case the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite qualification & experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
- The cut-off date for calculating the age of candidates is April 01, 2022.
- Addendum/Corrigendum, if any, will be published on MUDRA website only. Candidates should refer to the same before submission of final application.
- The compensation shall be market driven on CTC basis in the range given below and shall be commensurate with experience and expertise of the selected person for each post. It will be in the form of a total package as mentioned below:
|Name of post||Type of Post||Grade||CTC Range||Remarks|
|Head — Internal Audit||On fixed term contract of 3 years||lakh to lakh p.a.||The amount of remuneration shall be based on the overall assessment of the candidate on the basis of qualification, experience and performance in the interview, and the same shall be finalized at the recommendation of the Interview
- MUDRA reserves the right to decide the grade & remuneration based on performance of the candidate. Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis. The final decision regarding Annual increment/variable compensation will be taken by the Competent Authority at MUDRA, based on the overall performance of the candidate.
- Selection would be by way of shortlisting through Personal Interview before the Selection Committee, which will be held at Mumbai or any other place in person or on video conferencing, on a suitable date (to be informed in due course). MUDRA or its authorized agency will undertake the preliminary screening of the applications received, and shortlist eligible candidates as per merit to be called for interview. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
- The selected candidate would be recruited on fixed term contract of 3 years, extendable by 3 more years on each renewal at the discretion of MUDRA.
- HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible candidates shall apply in the prescribed format by downloading the same from our website viz. mudra.org.in or which is attached to this document.
- The duly filled-in application, scanned file in PDF format, (in English or Hindi) after affixing latest passport size photograph (copy of resume may also be enclosed) bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be forwarded through e-mail with subject “Application for the post of Head Internal Audit” to email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 30, 2022 as per Appendix ll.
- The duly signed hard copy of application has to be sent by courier/speed post/ registered post (in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Head Internal Audit before the last date of submission of application or at the time of interview failing which candidature shall be rejected.
- However, the candidates who have only e-mailed the duly filled application with supporting documents in PDF formats and not submitted the application by courier/speed post/ registered post before the last date of submission have to mandatorily submit the hard copy of the signed application along with all supporting documents at the time of interview.
- Applications should be accompanied by self-attested scanned copies in PDF format of relevant certificate(s)/ documents, in support of proof of identity, address, age, educational qualification (educational certificates/ mark-sheets), work experience, etc., as mentioned in the application form. An application not accompanied by photocopies/ scanned copies (in cases of applied online) of relevant certificate(s) / documents, or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect or received after due date / last date of submission of applications will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Kindly note that only prescribed application forms shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- All communication with Candidates shall be on the email-id furnished in the Application Form.
- Candidates called for interview, if appearing in person, shall be paid fare equivalent to economy class airfare from their place of residence/work to the place of interview and back by shortest route in India or fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less (Original Tickets, Boarding passes, Taxi fare receipts need to be presented along with the claim for reimbursement).
- MUDRA will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- Applications which are materially incomplete or are submitted without essential documents as prescribed in the Application form, or are received (through mail) after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview shall have to produce all certificates in original for verification of their age, educational qualification, experience details, etc. at the time of interview. Failure to produce the same shall render the candidate ineligible for the recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars or information that are false, tampered / fabricated or should not suppress any material information while applying for the post.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled forthwith. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be liable to be terminated forthwith.
- Decisions of MUDRA in all matters regarding eligibility, selection, etc., would be final and binding on the applicants for the post. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by MUDRA in this regard. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
The MD & CEO,
Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Limited (MUDRA) 6th Floor, Swavalamban Bhawan, C-11, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
Appendix — I
Recruitment of Head – Internal Audit
Proposed lob Description and Eligibility Criteria
|No. of positions||• I (One)|
|Age||Maximum 50 years as on April 01, 2022|
|• M.Com/lCWA/ CFA/ MBA/ Chartered Accountant (CA) from any recognized institution / university|
|Experience||As on April 01, 2022
Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience in banking/NBFCs sector, including at least 5 years of experience on audits, risk and controls at senior/supervisory level.
Note: Applications without relevant experience certificate would be rejected.
|Key responsibilities||• Responsible for entire Internal Audit function of MUDRA.
Preparation and Periodic Review of the Audit Policy of MUDRA.
• Preparation and review of Risk Based Internal Policy and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of MUDRA.
Devise Risk Assessment Methodology to undertake independent risk assessment
• Formulate the Risk-based Audit Plan on the basis of risk assessment.
Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations of MUDRA to ensure effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
Identify and timely report the deficiencies, loop-holes, serious non-compliance and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving measures.
|Maintain open communication with the Management and the Audit Committee
Document process and prepare audit-findings memorandum
Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Co-ordination with statutory agencies / bodies, CAG, RBI, SEBI, auditors, etc.
|Requisite skills||•||Sound understanding of laws, legal provisions and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, operations, audit and compliance preferable.
Sound knowledge & understanding of the latest trends and happenings in the financial sector.
Outstanding written and oral communication skills in both English and Hindi.
- MUDRA reserves the right to raise / modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and work experience depending upon the response in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The qualification and experience can be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, at any stage of selection process, in case the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite qualification & experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies.
Appendix — Il
RECRUITMENT OF SUITABLE PROFESSIONALS AT MUDRA
(ON LONG TERM CONTRACT BASIS)
FILL ALL THE INFORMATION IN LEGIBLE BLOCK LETTERS STRICTLY AS PER THE FORMAT
(Before filling in Application Form, please read carefully all the Instructions contained in the detailed advertisement)
|PLEASE AFFIX (DO
NOT STAPLE) YOUR
SIGN IN SUCH
APPEARS PARTIALLY ON PHOTOGRAPH &
|Name of post (as per the advertisement)|
- Application for the post (indicate the name in appropriate box)
- NAME IN FULL (Surname first) (leave one box blank between two parts of your name)
Shri / Smt. / Kum. [as it appears on your educationa/ certificate]
- FATHER’S / HUSBAND’S NAME (Surname first) (leave one box blank between two
- ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE (leave one box blank between two parts ofthe address)
- CONTACT INFORMATION
|E – MAIL ADDRESS|
|Alternate E – MAIL
|ALTERNATE MOBILE NUMBER|
- PERMANENT ADDRESS (leave one box blank between two arts of the address)
- DATE OF BIRTH
|8. AGE (as on A ril 01, 2022)|
- BIRTH PLACE
- INDICATE BY TICK MARK IN APPROPRIATE BOX.
- Category (please tick appropriate column)
- Languages known (please tick appropriate column)
|Name of Lan ua e||Read||Write||S eak|
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on A H/ 01, 2022, Graduation onwards)
|Examination passed||Name of
|Subject details||Month & Year of assin||Percentage Marks obtained||Class /
|[Add rows if needed]|
Note: Attested photocopies of certificates / mark sheets / degree / diploma etc. in respect of educationa/ qualifications must be attached with the application form.
|Whether proficient in computers? Yes C]|
|If yes, please furnish the details|
- PARTICULARS OF EXPERIENCE (As on April 01, 2022, starting from present) Please note that post qualification experience wi// be counted after the date of acquiring the prescribed qualification.
Address and Telephone No. of Employer
(please ive dates)
|Length of Service||Nature of duties performed in brief||Reasons, for leaving the job|
|[Add rows if needed]|
Note: Documentary evidence in support of requisite experience for the post applied must be enclosed.
[l hereby certify that all statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing material has been concealed therefrom. I understand that if at any time during the process of recruitment / selection / subsequent contract period in the Bank, it is found that any information / statement / data given in this application is false / incorrect / any material fact suppressed OR I do not satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement for the post applied for, my candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated forthwith without giving any notice or reasons thereof. I also undertake to abide by all the terms and conditions of the advertisement given by MUDRA Ltd. I further declare that I have read the Detailed Advertisement and undertake to abide by the same]
DATE:(SIGNATURE OF THE CANDIDATE)